1. Do I need to be a Licensed Nail Technician?
For this 6-day course, we suggest strongly that you are a Licensed Nail Technician with 1-year experience or a Non-Licensed Nail Technician with at least 3 years-experience
2. If I am not a Licensed Nail Technician, Can I become licensed with this course?
3. Do I need to have a High School Diploma or GED?
4. Do I need to be an American Citizen to enroll to the course?
No, you do not need to be an American Citizen, as far as you can have a good communication and understanding in English.
5. How many full days we will have classes?
Six full day classes
6. Is this course for beginners?
7. Is Crystal Nails providing all the materials?
No. A list of products that you will need and will be used in class work will be provided to you in advance.
-Preparation Products will be provided!
8. What is included on the Nail Camp cost?
A six full days of classes with two Best International Crystal Nails Educator from Europe.
For Early bird sign up ending on June 1,2017, you receive 10% OFF.
9. Where Melbourne is located?
Melbourne is located on east central Florida's Space Coast.
Choice of Airports:
The Local one is: Orlando Melbourne International Airport (MLB)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) 1.5h drive Northeast
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) 2.5 hours South
Melbourne is located approximately 60 miles Southeast of Orlando
157 miles North of Fort Lauderdale
173 miles North of Miami
10. Is Crystal Nails booking Hotel for us?
No. We do have a corporate rate for the Hilton Rialto email email@example.com for more information.
The hotel expenses are not included in the Nail Camp Cost. Large Kit includes lunch. There is an option for daily lunch served.
11. Is Crystal Nails holding any after-hours activities?
No, you will have a free time after classes. There is no set time for the end of each daily session.