The improved version of our popular Brush Tip Glue nail adhesive!
- Features a brush applicator
- Has a softer texture, so its technique is slightly different from the original version (see CN tip)
- Does not dry out even after multiple uses
- Perfect for applying rhinestones
- Quick-drying, with a drying time of approximately 3 seconds
- Boasts an extremely strong bond, with stones securely held in place even after 4-5 weeks.
CN tip: Be sure to thoroughly wipe off any excess from the brush. Apply a very small amount of glue to the nail at a time and attach only 2-3 stones at once, as the adhesive can set before the stone is placed on the surface.