Japanese manicure - P. Shine - Professional set
Our company introduced the Japanese Manicure in Hungary in 2003, which was a previously secret procedure of the Japanese aristocracy. It restores the natural beauty and shine of nails and promotes healthy nail growth. As a result, our natural nails provide a brilliant feeling of comfort in our daily lives. The treatment strengthens the nails, brightens the color of the nails (more and more with each treatment), and the light is extremely durable (it does not wear out because the material is incorporated into the nail plate). It can also have an extraordinary effect on pedicures.
Contents of P.Shine professional kit:
- P.Shine Japanese manicure cream
- P.Shine Japanese manicure powder
- 3 nail files
- 2 suede polishers
- polishing cloth
- dosing spoon
How to use:
We recommend full treatment with the PROFI KIT two to three times a month . (The kit is enough for about 200 full treatments). The semi-dry cream (green jar) is used to deliver the active ingredient to the nail, and the powder (pink jar) is used to seal the active ingredient in the nail, protect and polish the nail.
It is recommended to repeat the treatment with the cream two to three times a week between treatments. A small package for home care is available for this purpose .
The complete PROFI care consists of the following steps:
- For the first treatment, fluff the nail surface with the pink half of the pink-green double-sided file to allow the active ingredient to penetrate the nail layers better. The green file side is for any nail shaping. (In the case of thin nails, it is recommended not to fluff.) In the case of regular treatment, the fluff should be applied only for the first time on the entire nail surface, in the case of further treatments only the freshly grown nails should be fluffed.
- Using a white dosing spoon, spread a pinch of the semi-dry cream (green jar) on the nail (by gently pressing) or on the green block polisher, then polish the material into the nail surface until the nail begins to shine. Hold the polisher at both ends and always move it in one direction (not back and forth) and pull it as far as possible along the nail. (Even if the cream dries, its effectiveness will not be reduced.)
- Polish the powder (pink jar) in a small amount on the nail in the same way as described for the cream with the pink block polisher.
- Finally, clean the nails (or the double-sided file) with the cloth provided.
- The treatment can be supplemented with skin dissolution and oiling.
Product protected by the Patent Office. CAUTION! They are imitated in different packages. The effectiveness of the imitations is questionable.